Customer Support Specialist
Jobot Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 - $65,000
A bit about us:
Our client, a leader in manufacturing industrial maintenance solutions, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team! Our innovative products are used across multiple market sectors including; HVAC, Energy, Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical, and Food and Beverage Production.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, has a strong work ethic, and provides excellent sales and customer support.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply today! We are actively interviewing this week and next!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary (Depending on experience)!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- 401K and PTO!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Support the Outside Sales team in a helpful manner by creating quotes, sending invoices, creating dummy invoices, providing lead times, non-stock requests, credit applications, vendor setup forms, processing orders, and rental/demo orders, filing expense reports, scheduling travel, bill customers for missing demo items, follow up on past due invoices.
- Work with other internal departments (Shipping, Repairs, Production, Engineering, etc.) to handle time-sensitive shipments, expedite customer repairs, non-stock requests.
- Handle customer service inquiries quickly and effectively with the assistance of our Customer Support team.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in business management or related field, with at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task.
- Previous experience with sales support, customer service, logistics support, and inside sales.
- Experience with a CRM is highly preferred but not required.
- Maintain the ability to work in a high production environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot