Creative Marketing Manager
Jobot Riverside, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full-scale architectural and design firm located in Riverside, CA. We take great pride in our ability to offer quality architectural design, making sure that we're always looking to be creative, and forward-thinking with our projects. Our projects include K-12 and higher educational facilities, retail, healthcare, medical facilities, and public use markets.
Our work environment and culture allow us to always be at the top of our game when it comes to creativity, innovation, and communication with the team. We very much believe in a work hard, play hard environment and make sure your hard work and efforts get celebrated!
Due to growth, we have an immediate need for a talented Creative Marketing Manager to join our team! Our ideal candidate will have experience with desktop publishing, project management, and at least 5+ years of design experience.
If this sounds like you, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Benefits Package!
- Paid Time Off!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Work/Life Balance!
The Creative Marketing Manager will be in charge of developing print and digital designs (including proposals, interview decks, web properties, tradeshow graphics, infographics, etc.). Designing collateral including proposals, presentation decks, brochures, signage, digital and print communications, and social media content.
- Own project timelines, schedules, and documentation to help the team succeed.
- Contribute to creative concepts and campaigns, including strategy determination, ideating, and collaborating on concepts within the marketing department and with executive project teams.
- Partner in website development, web graphic optimization, content development, and ongoing digital improvement.
- Assign and balance project workload across marketing team members.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- 5+ years of design experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience within a creative/marketing team.
- Graphic development experience is a must.
- Experienced in developing print and digital designs (proposals, interview decks, web properties, tradeshow graphics, etc.).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, InCopy, and Photoshop.
- Maintain the ability to work in a high production environment.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot