Jobot Perth Amboy, NJ
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
Exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company in the legal department!
Why join us?
- Base + Bonus
- Full medical benefits
- 401k w/ match
- Paid time off
- Standard holidays off
- Cell phone & Laptop
- Assist in managing company's entities, including formation, maintenance and dissolution of entities, preparing corporate filings, and tracking authorized signatories.
- Assist in managing company's contractor and business licenses, including preparation of applications and forms, maintenance of licenses and interacting with relevant state regulators regarding licensing.
- Create and edit reports and documents, including PowerPoint slides, memos and correspondence.
- Assist company's corporate secretary in management of books and records, including preparing and maintaining minutes, written consents and certificates.
- Assist in review, revision, and management of legal documents, including non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements, real estate leases, vendor agreements, etc.
- Assist corporate compliance in preparing, reviewing and maintaining compliance policies and records.
- Assist in tracking legal invoices and budget.
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a paralegal or legal assistant from an in-house legal team.
- Experience within the construction or manufacturing space and strong knowledge of legal terms and procedures.
- Experience with corporate governance and subsidiary management a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; paralegal certificate preferred.
- Excellent research, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, handling multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong attention to detail and strong sense of organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of handling confidential matters.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, LexisNexis, electronic invoicing tools preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressPerth Amboy, NJ
LegalView all jobs at Jobot