Jobot Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our Client a global leader in logistics real estate. Own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 964 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship will create competitive advantage.
Why join us?
Responsibilities include providing legal and administrative support to the corporate legal department with specific emphasis on corporate maintenance; contractual matters; providing some assistance to attorneys handling mergers/acquisitions; preparing and maintaining corporate records; preparing documents to form; preparing information for board and shareholder meetings; assisting with NYSE and SEC filings, administering document management system, and providing backup to legal systems administrators.
- Provide a high level of administrative general functions as required, specifically in the assistance in all stages of corporate transactions and in the preparation of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local requirements in the conduct of business activities.
- Support all aspects of strategic corporate development transactions, including due diligence, document preparation, closing mechanics and post-closing integration and administration.
- Summarize material terms of contracts.
- Provide assistance with certain tax filings.
- Assist with the preparation, review, edit and negotiation of legal documentation.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of materials for board of directors and board committee meetings including meeting agendas and presentations.
- Assist with planning and preparation of shareholder meetings and related documents and filings including director and officer questionnaires.
- Develop professional relationships with resources both within the Company and outside the Company to advance information gathering and research goals.
- General and legal research.
- Assist in the gathering of various materials for responses to auditors’ requests for information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
LegalView all jobs at Jobot