Jobot Elizabethtown, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo Forster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are seeking a Controller with a sharp, strategic mind, with a tactical track record, and creative spirit. This position will oversee, manage and LEAD our WHOLESALE Accounting Division. This person will ensure efficient and effective accounting support for the organization and the Wholesale Division. The Candidate will be involved in the rollout of our new ERP system that is being installed. In addition, this role will also be responsible for identifying strategic ways to streamline the accounting process and close cycle. Our perfect fit will be someone that is passionate about helping their fellow man and someone that truly cares about people. If you are looking to work with a progressive, growth-oriented company we might be a great fit for you as you look to grow professionally.
Why join us?
- Benefits to fit your needs: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Profit Sharing, 401k
- Team environment
- Safe Work Environment
- Flexible Schedules when needed
Idea Candidate must:
- Must be a clear and direct communicator both in face-to-face communications and in writing/emails/text.
- Must have an innovative spirit and are passionate about continious improvement.
- Must love working with people and understand their unique needs and preferences.
- Must be able to multi-task while managing competing priorities.
- Must be flexible but process oriented.
- Must be willing to think outside the box with creative solutions to problems.
- Must be upbeat, friendly and positive even in tough situations.
- Must love what you do and have fun while you are doing it.
- Must be a go-getter with sense of urgency and "let's get things done" attitude with the ability to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- A minimum of (5) Years of Accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in the Petroleum sector or Fast Food industry is a plus.
- Business acumen to drive cost effective system improvements.
- Proficiency in latest technologies for accounting systems and management.
- Thorough understanding of business related applications to support our goals and growth plans
- A track record of delivering measurable results.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Passion for Automation, Technology and Process Improvement
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance