Construction Estimator - Commercial
Jobot Olathe, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lynne Castro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have been providing Construction Management, Design-Build and General Contracting services to a variety of clients for 30 years. Specializing in commercial, industrial, healthcare, senior living and faith based construction; we are passionate about working with customers from "concept to completion." Our professional staff of estimators, construction engineers and support personnel have a high degree of character and competency, which has enabled us to become one of the most respected builders in the region. Headquartered in Olathe, Kansas, we work predominantly in the Kansas City metro and surrounding area. We strongly believe in relationships before buildings and deliver on our promises; it's a time tested approach to business that has served our clients, associates and shareholders well.
Why join us?
We offer a top salary range and benefit package including:
Paid Time Off
Construction Management or Construction Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience.
Must be organized; multi-tasker; proven past experience; good communicator; established data base; systematic thinker; strong work ethic; excellent writing skills; and proficient technical/computer estimating software skills.
Duties: The overall responsibility is to estimate design-bid, conceptual, negotiated, and plan/spec projects.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Estimate design-bid, conceptual, negotiated, and plan/spec projects.
- Assist with Pre-Construction activities, including value engineering, estimating and cost control.
- Help manage and maintain current cost data base.
- Work alongside and support project manager’s estimating needs.
- Develop and manage relationships with architects, engineers, subcontractors, and other team members while developing schematic proposals, design development proposals and final estimates.
- Assist in pursuing opportunities in construction bulletins and planning commission meeting minutes.
- Be consistently involved with civic and trade organizations.
- Be available and prepared for project interviews with potential clients.
- Work with project managers on “Buy-Out".
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot