Construction & Engineering Project Manager - Asphalt Paving Projects
Jobot Lake Forest, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
For over 75 years we have grown to be one of the premier asphalt paving contractors in Southern California. We currently have an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager that can run our upcoming commercial and public works projects in sunny Southern California!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Benefits Package!
- Bonus Incentives!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The Construction & Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination of project activities including project controls, material procurement, and the resource management, with the mission to finish projects professionally and profitably on schedule and on budget. This person will be responsible for all commercial and public paving and concrete projects located throughout Southern California.
- BA/BS in Construction, Construction Management, Engineering, or similar field REQUIRED
- Min. 7-10+ years of experience in construction or engineering a MUST!
- Experience on Asphalt Paving, Concrete, Grading, and Seal Coating projects a MUST!!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY DIRECTLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PROJECT LIST TO COLE RILEY AT https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/construction-and-engineering-project-manager-asphalt-paving-projects/129990951/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter . PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Reason for looking for a new opportunity
- Salary Requirements
- Availability for interviewing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLake Forest, CA