Cloud/DevOps Engineer (TS/SCI)
Jobot Springfield, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $155,000 to $165,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $155,000 - $165,000 per year
A bit about us:
The Data Center Team is composed of highly talented architects, systems administrators, solution providers, engineers and project managers whose daily role is to maintain the integrity and performance of our customer's Data Center for both business and mission components while adhering to the operational tempo and security posture the agency requires. The team is innovative and is constantly looking for faster and smarter methods to advance the total IT infrastructure, so the overall agency mission does not suffer. The team concentrates on a mixture of technologies to advance the mission including but not limited to: Virtualization – VMWare, various advanced cloud-based technologies – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dev-Ops, various Linux based & Windows based Systems, Cisco Technologies, Fiber-based solutions, and high end Storage Systems in order to maintain an IT cutting-edge. Specifically, this position supports the program’s Cloud Support Services (CSS) team to provide quality cost effective solutions to our client. As part of the CSS Team your engineering expertise is desired to support a sophisticated enterprise cloud environment with various expertise skill-sets for both on premise as well as in the cloud. Are you at the level of expert and ready to face the challenge?
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- TS/SCI Clearance
- 5+ years of related systems programming experience
Desired Core Skills:
- Strong Understanding of DevOps and software/application development processes
- Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, and other DevOps/Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, CloudWatch)
- Understanding of access management and security groups (i.e. IAM, S3 bucket, Cloud Trail, SSH, VPN, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills and the drive to work unsupervised
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Familiarity with Geospatial Tools (i.e. Google Earth, ArcGIS, Map of the World)
- Familiarity with database tools (i.e. Oracle, PostgresSQL, ArcSDE, PostGIS)
- Experience working with API Management tools
- Experience working closely with software development teams
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.