Jobot Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Katrina McFillin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the nation’s largest consignment-to-retail used car marketplace. We’re on a mission to create the world’s greatest vehicle buying and selling experience so you get more car for your money and more money for your car.
Why join us?
We are disrupting the automotive industry and our team is our future!
We offer the following benefits:
- competitive base salary + annual bonus + stock options
- fully remote with a flexible schedule
- UPLift standup desk + Herman Miller chair
- gym reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, dental, and vision
- parental leave
- contributions to children's education investment accounts
- opportunity to chart your own course with a mutual goal to grow within the organization.
We are a technology-forward organization; our full stack of technology is cloud-native and serverless. Our frontend applications are built using TypeScript and React. While our backend is largely built in C#. We closely follow next-generation DevOps and Quality Engineering best practices for automation, to ensure consistency in all deployments. When you join us, you will be working in an environment that is continually ahead of the technology curve. We love working with enthusiastic technologists that enjoy pushing what is possible. We are continually expanding our technology footprint. You will not just have the opportunity to experiment but are absolutely encouraged to do so.
As the Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for designing, building, maintaining, and monitoring a wide variety of highly automated systems that enable our cloud-based, serverless, platform.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.