Client Support Manager
Jobot Shreveport, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded in the mid-90's, we are one of the leading full-service Workforce Management software companies. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks, including process payroll in hours, not days, automate HR workflows to be more strategic and elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform.
Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with company match
The Client Support/Success Team Manager manages the Success Teams serving as consultative partners to our clients
post-sale to ensure a positive experience, and ultimately maximizing and retaining the revenue from existing clients with a focus on net retention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Work closely with the Sales, Implementation and Client Support Teams to set a professionally directed
strategy aimed at customer development, retention, and expansion.
● Collaborate with DevOps, Sales & Marketing, Client Training and Client Support, and other teams as necessary
for knowledge share to ensure clients are as successful as possible in use of product and/or service.
● Manage client expansions, upsales and service adds for cost effective revenue growth from existing clients.
● Develop and coordinate upsale campaigns that may involve other teams.
● Provide feedback to DevOps, Sales & Marketing and Client Services Teams on client satisfaction and areas for
improvement in technology, policy and procedure.
● Report Success metrics and work with the Success Teams on best practices, methods and systems for tracking
● Coordinate and conduct departmental training as needed.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
● 4+ years of demonstrated and progressive implementation or process management experience.
● Experience with software and systems preferred.
● Ability to train others.
● Highly focused and analytical.
● Strong observation and problem-solving skills.
● Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, and meet deadlines.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
● Strong planning and organizational skills, and attention to details.
● Must be able to work in an environment where deadlines always exist.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.