Jobot Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Vane
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in the suburbs of Portland, OR, we are a locally-owned full-service general contractor located in beautiful Camas, Washington. We are authentic builders, made up of craftsmen and technical construction professionals, and we take pride in our work and our relationships. We have earned our way into our current position as an award-winning construction company, and we will spend each and every day in the future earning our way through the next phase of projects and relationships. This is who we are.
We have been serving clients throughout the Pacific Northwest, Southwest and Mountain regions for more than 20 years. We offer broad and deep industry experience in construction, and we have long-standing and new clients who support us and give us meaning. Our organization takes pride in being local, sustainable and environmentally responsible. We build LEED Platinum work, but we also do the right thing when no one is looking. We collaborate early and often, including offering our clients innovative solutions for a wide range of needs.
An immediate opening is available for a Project Manager to support our Camas, WA office, and self-performed earthwork/utilities division. An ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience managing multiple civil commercial projects with skills in estimating, scheduling, buyout and client relations.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Amazing Benefits
- HRA Account
- Exciting Projects!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager for earthwork/utilities
- Four-year construction-related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Proficient management, leadership, business development, and technical skills.
- Competency in Procore, Timberline, BlueBeam, Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project) strongly preferred.
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with project teams and management.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in high pressure situations.
- Ability to perform functions efficiently and accurately with minimal direct supervision.
- Personable and professional.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.