Civil Project Manager / Estimator
Jobot Rockford, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Elswood
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Join an industry-leading, award-winning construction company!
We are a self-performing, heavy civil general contractor. We bring safety excellence, quality, and industry-expertise to a wide range of markets.
Why join us?
Competitive compensation structure including annual bonus along with excellent benefits, annual bonus structure, 401k, company vehicle/vehicle allowance, PTO, and more!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall administration and coordination of his/her assigned project for timely and profitable completion in a professional manner. Ensure the Company and Owner goals are met. Exercise best judgement when authorizing cost and schedule matters as necessary.
- 5+ years of PM and Estimating experience in heavy civil construction
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in underground utilities, earthwork, and structures
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and numerically accurate
- Some regional overnight travel may be required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.