Civil Engineering Project Manager - Water & Wastewater Expert! (EIT or PE REQUIRED)
Jobot Riverside, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $130,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cole Riley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
Since our founding in 2000, we have developed into one of Southern California’s premier full service, multi-disciplinary consulting firms. We have established with the goal of providing high value, turnkey professional services with a personal touch in order to be a lasting benefit to society.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Full Benefits package and PTO
The Engineering/Construction Project Manager will oversee and perform technical tasks and objectives including reports, research, design, specification and plans to help ensure each project is executed on time and within budget. Helping to manage each projects scope/schedule and budget.
- BA/BS Civil Engineering w/ a MUST; EIT or P.E. License PLUS!
- Min. 5-7+ yrs. experience in Heavy Civil Engineering and/or Construction for Public Works projects on civil site and land development, water/wastewater, street, sewer a MUST!
- DOT exposure and familiarity a MUST!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY DIRECTLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PROJECT LIST TO COLE RILEY AT https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/civil-engineering-project-manager-water-and-wastewater-expert-eit-or-pe-required/718942680/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter . PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Reason for looking for a new opportunity
- Salary Requirements
- Availability for interviewing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.