Chief Technology Officer - CTO
Jobot Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $160,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Max Moala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
CTO needed ASAP / Rapidly Growing & Well Establish database company. Providing accounting and employment on private and public companies to banks and financial institutions.
Why join us?
Flexible work from home, hybrid schedule
Base Pay + Equity.
Great upside potential
You will oversee all technology-related resources and obligations, including software design and development, data production and database
architecture, and meeting security and IT compliance requirements. The CTO will establish the companies' technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth.You will split your time coding and managing.
Meet twice a week in person with the CEO. Must be local or willing to relocate
Must have strong mathematical mind
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience working as a manager of software development projects
- Experience managing a full stack team
- Knowledgeable in Python and Java
- Knowledgeable in Postgres and graph databases (e.g., Neo4j)
- Experience working with big data solutions (e.g., Apache Spark)
- Experience working with and developing APIs
- Experience with managing AWS
Experience with PyTorch
- Experience with AWS EMR
- Experience with managing Azure
- Experience implementing compliance requirements such as SOC 2
- Knowledgeable in applied mathematics or statistics
- Knowledgeable in economics, finance or accounting
Manage the development and deployment of APIs that deliver BQ data to clients
- Manage the development and deployment of front-end and BI tools for clients to visualize
and export BQ data
- Lead the development of search and matching algorithms involving business records
- Oversee the backend database structure
- Implement IT and security compliance requirements
- Design a pipeline of data production, involving testing and delivery
- Work closely with the CEO
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.