Chief Systems Engineer - Top Secret
Jobot Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $180,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pegah Shakeri
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting.
This position requires an active Top Secret/SCI eligible clearance going into the job!
This is an on-site position at the following location: Nashua, NH OR Austin, TX
Why join us?
As a Systems Engineer, you will work as part of a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to design, integrate, debug, and test next generation EW systems. Focused on delivering innovative Electronic Warfare (EW) solutions, individual technical contributions on a related range of Programs will include system development, requirements development, integration & test, and test planning and execution in a field deployment environment.
This is a lead position!
Responsibilities may include:
1. Leading a team of engineers (Hardware, Software, Systems, EE, etc.) on EW related programs.
2. Leads one of more of the following systems engineering functions:
a. Reviews, develops and documents system level operational concepts and mission statements.
b. Develops and evaluates complex system designs and architectures.
c. Leads system level integration and test of systems.
d. Verifies and validates complex system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
3. Supports proposal development activities, including proposal text development, cost estimating and presentation activities.
4. Estimating systems cost and schedules by reviewing statements of work for new and revised projects.
5. Preparing and deliver customer and technical presentations.
6. Will have extensive outside contact with customers, other contractors and government officials.
7. Performs systems engineering functions such as developing and managing systems level requirements, developing operational systems concepts, performing system architecture trade studies, originating design concepts or performing systems level integration and test for highly complex systems.
8. Expected to independently formulate and implement complex system solutions.
This position will require you to be onsite.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Bachelor Degree and 12+yrs experience / Masters Degree and 10+yrs experience. (Comp Sci preferred)
- Leadership skills and experience directing and mentoring engineers on complex programs.
- Expertise in System Architectures
- Expert in effectively documenting, communicating, leading and working with a team on designs, results, reports and presentations.
- Active United States security clearance, Secret
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Masters of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering discipline and 13 years of experience or PhD with 11 years of experience.
- Project/Program team member responsible for workflow, which is dynamic in nature.
- Experience with the development of onboard and/or offboard systems.
- Experience with EW and/or Radar and Missile Systems
- RF / FPGA IV&V skills to include lab debug and analysis work.
- Knowledge of advanced antenna technologies and performance.
Active United States security clearance, Top Secret, SCI Eligible
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.