Chief People Officer
Jobot Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jasper Posner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $225,000 per year
A bit about us:
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CONDUCTING A NATIONAL SEARCH FOR THIS POSITION WHICH WILL BE BASED OUT OF CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN SOUTH WESTERN VIRGINIA. AS SUCH, ACCEPTING THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE RELOCATION WITHIN 1 YEAR OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT.
We are an established regional financial institution with a deep commitment to serving and giving back to our community. Due to changes in the competitive landscape over the past decade or so, we have been presented with many exciting growth opportunities. Recently we have received critical regulatory approvals as well as an injection of capital to pave the way to exponential growth including a nationwide direct mortgage lending business. As we embark on this exciting new chapter in our history we understand that staying true to our values and evolving a strong small company culture into a strong, vibrant, growing mid-size company culture is critical to our success. For this reason, we are seeking a Chief People Officer who is a unifier and a great communicator. The ideal candidate is supremely organized and capable of developing talent and culture initiatives that align and support our strategic plan.
So if you are an experienced and dynamic Chief People Officer with a track record of implementing successful culture and talent development initiatives in a growth company, please read on!
Why join us?
These are exciting times for us. We have a unique opportunity to establish ourselves as a local-regional financial services provider with national reach in areas including mortgage services. Due to recent regulatory approvals and an infusion of capital, we are poised to execute on our ambitious expansion plan which will result in doubling headcount over the next 2 years!
What's In It For You?
- An empowered culture from the C-suite on down where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Generous base salary, performance bonuses, and C-Level retirement benefits through a whole-life insurance/annuity vehicle
- Relocation assistance to be considered on a case by case basis
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
The Chief People Officer will play a critical role in our success. You will be a member of the Sr. Executive team and will own all of HR with a special emphasis on culture, talent acquisition, talent management, as well as project management with special emphasis on capacity planning to ensure we are appropriately staffed as we grow. You will report to the CEO and the SVP of HR will report into you. You will also be supported by an in-house General Counsel.
Above all we are seeking a dynamic and engaging leader who is supremely organized and is experienced in building great cultures, especially through periods of rapid growth. We have a corporate goal of being a great place to work, and our engagement and pulse survey scores far exceed our peers but we can be better, more innovative and foster a greater sense of belonging among our employees and as our Chief People Officer that will be your north star.
Duties & Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Implement communication and training routines as well as engagement opportunities designed to motivate employees and positively impact the lives of our members and the communities we serve.
- Identify, develop and maintain key ongoing programs including mentoring, hi-potential development, manager development, and other initiatives designed to develop leadership talent.
- Evaluate and advise executive leadership how current/pending strategies and initiatives may impact employee recruitment, motivation, development and retention.
- Coordinate all internal communication to ensure that team members receive timely and relevant information about credit union performance, accomplishments, initiatives, changes and opportunities to serve.
- Direct the successful administration of the human resource function
- Monitors branch results relative to Performance Plan and Production Goals and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory performance.
- Develop and administer human resource planning models designed to identify competencies, knowledge, and talent gaps.
- For purposes of projects related to staffing and culture which will roll up to you through various departments, you will lead the administration of project planning tools, track progress, and report to stakeholders including the senior executive team and board of directors.
- Develop capacity models to optimize for efficiency and ensure that staffing levels will support complex corporate goals.
If this sounds like you, please apply now as interviews are ongoing!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.