Change Management Analyst-Robotic Process Automation (TS/SCI Clearance)
Jobot Springfield, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the prime contractor on a program awarded to provide agile operations, adaptive maintenance, and minor enhancement services to support the maintenance, integration, and ingest of multiple business data sets into an analytic environment. This Intelligence Agency program is focused on human capital data, and also focused on activities to bring in other corporate business data sets such as; Information Technology, Cyber, Security, Financial, Contract, Customer Feedback, and Mission Management Activity. One goal for the program is to provide the Agency with the capability for a centralized authoritative data repository, refreshed automatically, from source systems of record and transaction databases along with a range of visualization tools for reporting and delivery to end-users.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Job Description: ***This position requires and active TS/SCI security Clearance***
The Change Management Analyst’s role is to help the organization accept and implement the changes that are necessary to improve business processes and adopt Robotic Process Automation (RPA). This includes developing and implementing a change management plan and strategy. Additional tasks include:
- Support user adoption by communicating capabilities and value, coordinating with stakeholders, conducting training associated with process business improvement and automation and providing support services to end-users throughout the lifecycle of each bot established.
- Collect, document, and disseminate best practices, and translate lessons learned into improved guidelines and training.
- Oversee the updating and upgrading of both processes and technology.
- Document project changes and brief customers on these changes.
- Define the service catalog, provide deliverable templates, define development standards, and maintain bot asset inventory.
- Assist with strategic communications.
- 5-10 Years of experience as a Change Management Analyst or a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
Desired Core Skills:
- Experience providing organizational change management support in the context of business process improvement efforts and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise strategizing, writing and executing a Change Management Plan.
- Skilled at both documenting project changes and in briefing customers to them.
- Possess technical skills and understanding of IT environments and configurations.
- Ability to produce learning on new methods and to document lessons learned.
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Hands-on experience with automation technology, preferably RPA.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot