CPG Data Analyst
Jobot Naperville, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle Shaw
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a small, fast-growing consultancy based in Chicago that is looking for a CPG Data Analyst to join our team. In this role you will be working regularly with Python, SQL, and Databricks to view and analyze Market and Customer Data to present business findings to our CPG client in the Tobacco Space. You'll be responsible for taking data and using Tableau and PowerBI for data visualization to build easily understandable graphs and dashboards.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of Business and Data analytics experience, ideally in the consumer goods or marketing analytics space, that enjoys solving complex business problems by leveraging data. Technical requirements:
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Experience using Python for analytics
- Data visualization experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or related tool
- Exposure to Databricks is a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Economics, Stats, or related field
Why join us?
We are a small team that offers a high degree of ownership on projects, as well as fully remote flexibility. We have unlimited PTO, health insurance, and retirement matching.
- Work with CPG clients to understand marketing and consumer data
- Analyze and interpret data to make and present business findings
- Present data and business findings to both technical and non technical individuals and stakeholders
- Make recommendations and consult clients on how to improve marketing and business strategies
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.