CNC (Mill or Lathe) Machinist (Lead)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Huntsman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a leading designer manufacturer of geotechnical drill rigs and related drilling equipment and have been proudly manufacturing heavy equipment in the United States for over 80 years.
Why join us?
We pay 100% of the employee’s healthcare, have some flexible PTO and have a 401k plan
Compensation: TBD depending upon experience
Position: Full-Time * Direct Hire*
1st Shift: 7-3:30 M-F w/ some occasional OT
- Determine the fixtures, attachments and tools necessary to complete jobs according to specifications, and mount them to machine prior to beginning cutting
- Discuss project specifications with engineers and supervisors to guarantee consistency between plans and products.
- Modify machine speed, tooling and cutting style to ensure precision and accuracy of manufactured parts
- Oversee cutting process, make adjustments throughout each job, catch mistakes as they happen and take necessary measures to eliminate errors
- Inspect all finished products for accuracy and uniformity to ensure product quality and uphold company reputation
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks to ensure machine longevity, including lubrication, cleaning and tool replacement
Job Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of machining experience.
- Experience using CNC equipment as well as manual machines
- Comfortable using tools and maintaining machinery
- Strong knowledge of M&G codes and ability to make program edits
- Ability and experience operating both vertical mills and lathes
- Experience with manual horizontal boring mills
- Lead experience (preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.