Jobot Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $250,000 to $350,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $250,000 - $350,000 per year
A bit about us:
CFO needed for full time opportunity with one the largest and most experienced independent genetics services companies in the United States.
According to Oliver Wyman, “genomics will change the fabric of everyday life and will disrupt business models of payers, providers and pharma
alike” with estimated spend on genetic testing growing at 12% annually, projected to reach $30 billion by 2026,
We would love someone who has healthcare experience specifically. This will be crucial. Experience in the health contract pricing, billing and reimbursement, etc. is highly required. (CPA is highly preferred.)
The compensation is within $250k-$300k with a lucrative bonus and equity, so please continue reading on if this interests you!!
Why join us?
- We are well positioned to capitalize on the need for genetics expertise throughout the healthcare ecosystem. We currently offer a broad range of leading edge genetics advisory services to health plans, hospitals and health systems, plus life sciences companies. Current services include genetic
counseling, genetics benefits management, clinical trial support, and expert advisory services.
- The company is committed to delivering excellent service as evidenced by a Net Promoter Score north of 70 from patients and an overall Customer Satisfaction Score of 98.5%. We also employ the largest full-time staff of independent objective genetics specialists in the nation.
- Chief Financial Officer will serve as the financial visionary / strategic expert
- Responsibility for planning, organization, and leadership for all financial and accounting activities.
- A critical member of the executive team, the Chief Financial Officer works closely with management and investors to develop and execute a strategy to guide the company's accounting practices and growth. T
- This position works independently and is part of the Executive/Leadership team.
- Developing and lead high performance finance team
- Responsible for annual operating plans, analyzing profitability, financial systems integration, and developing financial resources to assist in the growth of the company
- Assessing and growing the financial infrastructure to drive operational excellence and process excellence in all areas of the finance function.
- Drive excellence in financial systems and controls. Provide leadership for all financial accounting and reporting, contract pricing, tax planning and compliance, treasury management, audit, risk management, and transaction activities
- Leverage professional experience dealing with complex healthcare contracting, payers, costing and billing issues
- Support the CEO and Growth function in achieving high quality Revenue and EBITDA growth. Provide leadership in evaluating M&A opportunities.
- Exercise financial expertise
- Maintain strong banking relationships and understanding of sophisticated financial reporting pursuant to capital investors
- Effectively communicate with the lending and investing stakeholders to ensure transparent reporting and planning
- Ensure accurate reporting of monthly/quarterly/ annual financial statements, and make certain that the appropriate analysis of financial metrics occurs and is being properly considered in the running of the business
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business with strong finance and accounting training and experience
- A CPA is highly preferred for consideration and an MBA is considered a plus
- A minimum five years of experience as the Chief Financial Officer of a company or the top financial leadership position of an operating unit of a large healthcare
- Minimum 10 years of progressive financial leadership experience within a complex healthcare environment company
- Healthcare contract pricing, billing and reimbursement exposure is essential
- Experience within private equity capital-backed is preferred
Please apply if you're interested in hearing more!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot