C# / .NET Developer ( Bend, OR ) RELO Assistance Provided!
Jobot Bend, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tommy Pham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a provider of industry-leading reformers, hydrogen production, and fuel cell technology seeking a strong Controls Software Engineer to join our team!
- Design, develop and implement custom Windows PC applications in C#/.NET that communicate with system micro-controllers for engineering system control, data collection, and custom-built test equipment.
- Develop and maintain embedded Linux applications, including support of database, web, CANbus, SNMP, and SMS feature sets.
- Assist with the development of micro-controller firmware written in C.
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion, including system analysis and functional specification, design, prototyping, implementation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Adopt and expand existing software libraries for maximized code re-usability.
- Develop a strong fundamental understanding of existing fuel cell controls.
- Select, test and integrate hardware and software components.
- Travel to our national and international partners for project and team activities.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Career Advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, or Engineering Degree or equivalent, specializing in electrical controls. BSEE or BSCS preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- Strong proficiency in C# programming for Windows in Visual Studio.
- Experience with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Familiarity with the C programming language.
- Familiarity with one or more common data transfer protocols such as RS-232, USB, Ethernet, and CAN.
- Ability to develop low-level software requirements from high-level system requirements.
- Experience in developing robust software architectures, follow an organized and disciplined approach to the software design process.
- Familiarity with software revision control systems.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and control devices such as sensors, motors and valves.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills in written and verbal form. Must be capable of communicating technical concepts clearly and concisely to all team members.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Ability to follow an organized and disciplined approach to the software design process.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot