Business Systems Analyst
Jobot Reno, NV
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tiffany Nguyen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a national commercial and residential financial services provider offering property valuations, asset management, HOA, commercial trustee, and technology solutions for clients. With more than 20 years of continued growth, we offer complete and customized solutions and managed business processes for banks, credit unions, hedge funds, servicers and private equity funds.
We are looking to hire a Business System Analyst to join our team!
Are you interested?
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Actively seeks to make sure business operations are efficient and leverage automation where possible.
- Serves as the primary system subject matter expert (SME) on the capabilities of our business operating platforms for the business units and development team.
- Elicits and documents requirements leveraging user story format (where possible), analyzes risks and documents gaps from multiple business units and technology groups to create and drive holistic business and technology solutions, including processes.
- Performs product backlog refinement and collaborates with the business units to prioritize development projects based on business value.
- Creates client and business-facing workflow diagrams and aligns these with business strategy.
- Creates Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and/or Functional Requirement Documents (FRDs) and disseminates via organization’s processes.
- Drafts release notes, communicates release notifications to stakeholders and provides post-release support.
- Performs manual verification testing of new features and capabilities and shares knowledge with and assists the test automation engineering team as they build test scenarios, test cases and test automation.
- Manages operating platform user configurations across multiple systems and environments and facilitates communication between affected business units to ensure adherence to compliance and change management protocols.
You should know some of the following:
- Microsoft Visio (or equivalent)
- Smartsheets, Microsoft Teams, Atlassian, Jira, Planbox
- Designing and creating user interface wireframes and mockups
- Agile environment with SCRUM framework
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot