Business Intelligence Analyst
Jobot Culver City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden Saito
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We own and operate ad-supported VOD networks and reach around 30M monthly active users, making us one of the largest AVOD streaming partners in the U.S.
We are a joint venture of Sony Entertainment and Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment. The company is a consumer-facing ad-supported VOD (AVOD) and a subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) platform/streaming service. They reached a combined audience of over 10 million monthly active users on its owned and operated networks, as well as millions of additional users from its VOD partners, positioning it as one of the largest AVOD offerings in the U.S. Its content library includes thousands of hours of free movies and TV shows!
We have over 80,000 hours of content available across all its networks and premier at least one original each month.
Please join us today! Apply if you are interested or email me directly: https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/business-intelligence-analyst/911336059/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Be able to collaborate with the internal business intelligence team and work alongside the Director of Growth Marketing
- Evaluate, understand and manage analytics and other functions for consumer marketing, audience acquisition, and monetization
- The Analyst should be comfortable generating ad hoc reports and drive consumer insights and paid campaign level.
- Determine vendor solutions and increase efficiency amongst the overall marketing organization and acquisitions efforts. (increase incremental customers, reduce costs of spending, unique and return users)
- Track and analyze historical KPIs for creating forward-looking models and forecasts
- Generate weekly reports to monitor marketing spend and customer acquisition
- Work with BI team to review the efficacy of paid marketing and SEM/ SEO
- Manage monthly tracking reports, publish KPIs for management review (holding company is publicly traded)
- Update a company-wide, Reporting Master, to track MAUs, UVs etc
- Escalate marketing technology headwinds and use of shared BI stack
- Complete ad hoc analysis as needed (Support Business Development, Marketing, Sales and Programming)
- Structure data from third party sources: FreeWheel, Nielsen, Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics
- Help advise / build marketing tech stack: utilizing Alteryx and Tableau for data visualization
- Nice to have knowledge: Snowflake, Salesforce, STAQ, CRM, and measurement SAAS solutions.
- Nice to have: experience with SQL, ETL process, knowledge of Python or R, data architecture
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressCulver City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot