Business Intelligence Analyst
Jobot Culver City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden Saito
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a consumer-facing ad-supported VOD (AVOD) and a subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) platform/streaming service. We reached a combined audience of over 10 million monthly active users on its owned and operated networks, as well as millions of additional users from its VOD partners, positioning it as one of the largest AVOD offerings in the U.S. Its content library includes thousands of hours of free movies and TV shows!
Please apply today if you are interested!
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join our growing team and who will report to the Executive Director of Business Intelligence.
- Maintain, build and develop data models, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business solutions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that help analyze performance metrics, key operations, and business functions.
- Optimize and manage processes for data intake, mining, validation, and engineering as well as communication deliverables, visualization, and modeling.
- Interpret, examine and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in technology, sales, leadership, marketing, and product teams.
- Ensure quality standards, regulatory requirements, and organization expectations.
- 3-5+ years of experience in position monitoring, manipulating and drawing insights from data.
- Knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple different data systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Entertainment/streaming experience is a plus!
- Understanding of marketing analytics and customer acquisition/attribution modeling.
- Experience/knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: logistic regression, log-linear regression, GLM multiple regression, variable selection, etc...
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data.
Proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Big Data tools: Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, etc...
- Adobe Analytics and other analytics tools
- Marketing analytic tools: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Plusses: R, Python, Looker/LookML
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressCulver City, CA