Business Data Analyst
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Walker
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Leading Healthcare System within LA. Find out more by applying!
Why join us?
Career advancing move with major healthcare system in Los Angeles, CA. Hybrid for local candidates preferred. Or remote options considered as well.
- Assist client realize the true potential of Big Data in positively influencing business decisions. Gather data from multiple sources and company data warehouses and analyze and interpret the data to extract such information that can be beneficial for businesses. The business data analyst must visualize and report their findings by preparing comprehensive reports, graphs, charts, etc. Visual representation of the data findings helps all the stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to understand it better.
- Bachelor Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Using the information that the business data analyst uncovers to identify problems and propose solutions.
- To identify new sources of data and develop methods to improve data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- To present the findings in reports (in table, chart, or graph format) to help the management team in the decision-making process.
- To perform routine analysis tasks to support day-to-day business functioning and decision making.
- Ensuring that business data and reporting needs are met
- Developing and monitoring data quality metrics
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA