Jobot Pasadena, CA
- Expired: February 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $50,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth, comes opportunity to continue to really strengthen our infrastructure. We are hiring for several Accounting positions in Florida, North Carolina and Southern California. Feel free to apply and speak to us about what opportunities you could be a great match for!
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
If you have a keen mind for customer service in addition to money savvy, we would love to have you onboard as a billing clerk. Our compensation package includes three weeks of paid vacation per year, comprehensive health and dental insurance options. This position draws heavily on customer service practices as well as a careful attention to detail.
- Contact customers through other methods such as telephone, email, and postal mail with the goal of identifying problems and resolving them.
- Maintain paper and electronic records for various accounts and supporting documentation; ensure that data is accurate.
- Follow scripts for dealing with customers (e.g., you would have a different script for a customer who is one day late with payments versus a month late).
- Supervise accounts receivable for certain departments and, as necessary, identify and process accounts that are overdue for collection.
- Communicate with various departments and external companies regarding customer billing issues.
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Support the billing supervisor when necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a job with billing tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient in billing and collections procedures, and in office work
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Insurance practices
- Word and Outlook knowledge
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot