- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Austin Liddiard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We don’t ask you to give up your personal life for your career; we encourage a healthy work/life balance by providing you with the tools, compensation, and benefits to achieve a high quality of life!
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- 401K w/matching!
- Best Benefits in the Industry!
- Work/Home Balance!
- Luxurious PTO!
- Positive Work Environment!
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting
- Hold an Active CPA License
- Public accounting experience or equivalent
- Governmental Experience preferred
- Understanding of industry-specific audit information/requirements
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Managing, coaching, and developing staff accountants
- Managing multiple audit client engagements throughout the year
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Marketing the Firm and services
- Open to on-site or Hybrid schedules
Apply or contact Austin Liddiard directly!
949-946-4938 (text capable)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance