Audit Manager - Public Accounting
Jobot Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $160,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Kimbrel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We’re looking for a talented Tax Senior to join a great medium‐sized CPA firm working with closely held automotive, manufacturing, distribution, retail, and other for‐profit client companies. Our ideal candidate is a high energy CPA with a can‐do attitude and solid, hands on, technical accounting and tax skills. Position provides a full spectrum of individual, corporation, and pass‐through entity tax services including planning, research, and compliance. Technical skills are necessary to assist in all tasks associated with tax engagements.
Why join us?
Do you want to work with top clients and be part of a growing firm!? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary between $100,000 - $160,000 depending on experience
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 100% Remote working
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 5+ years with a medium‐sized public accounting firm preparing and reviewing client work papers and income tax returns
- Certified Public Accountant a must
- Strong tax and accounting background
- Knowledge of managing projects including scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence,
excellent technology, research and writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance