- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a sporting goods manufacturer located in Orange County, CA!
Why join us?
Great benefits, awesome culture and competitive salary. We promote within so the growth potential for this role is HUGE!
- Oversees day-to-day operations of all EDI processes to ensure that all transmission issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provides support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and related systems
- Manage and maintain all EDI system integrations
- Create and maintain documentation as relates to EDI and integrations
- Assist Accounts Receivable in resolving EDI Billing issues
- Assist with identifying and resolving chargebacks
- Creating UCC Labels and custom Customer Packing Slips
- Systems integrations skills
- MS DOS Scripting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and module add-ons.
- Excel pivots and data connections
- Textpad or NotePad++ or equivalent
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- The ability to efficiently gather and analyze data and see the opportunities and solve business problems based on the analysis and communicate same to management
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA