Android / Kotlin Developer (Remote, Must live in TX)
Jobot Austin, TX
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are an exciting start-up and manufacturer of powersport and electric vehicles.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
- Great stock options and bonuses!!
Our primary office is in Austin. We prefer someone in Texas that can come to our office for occasional office visits. As an example, we just hired a Lead iOS Engineer and he lives and works remotely in Dallas, and is around for occasional office visits when needed.
We are currently seeking an Android / Kotlin Developer to work on our bluetooth companion application for managing settings for our vehicles over bluetooth. This is a new app that is being written nearly entirely in Kotlin so Kotlin experience is required.
If you have a published android application on the google play store to show, that would be great. Either a personal app or for a previous employer works.
You should know some of the following:
- Java, Android, Kotlin
- Core Data, Core Animation, Offline Storage
- Threading, Performance Tuning
- Android SDK, Google Play Store apps
- Bluetooth integration
- CAN Protocol
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot