Jobot Reno, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $130,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Bartman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have both a long-standing history of technological advancements/developments over the last 20 years, but also immediate fast growth due to our software and hardware product offering being unmatched in the industry. This is a full-time role for a Android Developer. This role requires technical experience as well as the ability to work with customers, colleagues, and partners. Proven experience is a must, but so are technical creativity and the ability to learn. In this role you will be a critical member and leader in our engineering group. If you are looking for constant challenges on a wide variety of design projects, this is the job for you!
Why join us?
- Fully Remote
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Excellent benefits (100% Medical)
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Leadership and growth
- Work with world class technology in a collaborative environment
- Fast-paced, start up like environment, but with all the resources of a large company
- Excellent leadership team and career growth
- Stable, growing company in a high growth industry
Seeking an experienced Android Developer to join our growing technology team and help propel the company into the next stage of growth and beyond. You’ll be working directly with the mobile team on a variety of projects to support both the consumer-facing apps as well as infrastructure to support the operational aspects of the business.
- Must have 2+ years experience in Android Development
- 2+ years in Java or Kotlin programming
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFID PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME ALONG WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/android-developer/1964446338/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter
1. How many years experience do you have in designing and building high quality, scalable software for Android? (Please provide as much detail as possible)
2. Have you developed one or more Android apps in the app store?
3. How many years of experience do you have with Java or Kotlin programming language?
4. Which Android frameworks do you have experience with?
5. Where do you currently reside? Are you comfortable working fully remote?
6. What is your current work authorization? Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship to continue working in the United States?
7. What is your estimated hourly or salary compensation expectation?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.