Amazon Operations manager
Jobot San Diego, CA
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $90,000 to $125,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brooke Lavering
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an organization that only brings people in who are aligned with our mission and are driven to achieve more than those around them. We are committed to moving everyone forward in their careers and helping them hit the next milestone – whatever that may be. In this way, we are dedicated to a company culture that matches the difference our company makes in the world around us.
With this position, we are looking for an Amazon Specialist who will own all aspects of product sourcing, supply chain, logistics, and our Amazon and ecommerce sales as a whole.
Why join us?
If you want to be a part of creating something special from the ground up, be a part of a team that executes at the highest level with accountability while still having fun, then this may be the perfect place for you
- 3+ years proven and expert level experience managing all aspects of a company’s Amazon account
- Experience managing sales on other ecommerce and social media platforms (i.e. Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, etc.) a plus
- Experience with all aspects of product sourcing, including identifying, negotiating with, and managing domestic and overseas manufacturers
- Experience owning and running the entire supply chain including inventory management, forecasting, ordering, warehousing, fulfillment, and
- Individually motivated, but team oriented – exceling in autonomous work environments with little to no direction from management
- Creative but also detail oriented and well organized
- Enjoys being part of the creative process and inventing structures for replicable results
- Great communicator who is equally comfortable interacting with senior management and low-level employees
- Someone who is accountable and driven to not only meet, but exceed goals
- Feels comfortable and excels in fast-paced, quickly-changing environments – you should be able to multitask at an expert level ensuring that
tasks get completed correctly and on-time with minimal oversight
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office product suite and workplace tools such as Zoom and Slack
- Degree a plus but not required for the right candidate
- Currently living in or willing to relocate to the San Diego area (home to best weather in the country!)
- Play key role in product strategy – use internal and 3rd party tools to analyze trends and pinpoint white space, identify and direct team on
product’s target attributes, price/cost, and keywords to maximize profit potential
- Daily management of all aspects of the company’s Amazon account – from product development to launch to on-going listing and rank
- Develop and constantly improve product listings – from listing images to supporting copy – identifying and working with 3rd party graphic and
content providers where necessary
- Manage the entire product sourcing process, including identifying, negotiating with, and managing domestic and overseas manufacturers to
ensure high quality and on-time deliverables
- Own the entire supply chain including inventory management, forecasting (product and financials), product ordering, warehousing, fulfillment,
- Handle all customer communication until volume requires a separate and dedicated resource(s)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSan Diego, CA