Administrative Specialist - Bilingual Chinese Mandarin - Planning and Organizational Skills
Jobot Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steve Eskovitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Administrative Specialist with Mandarin Chinese Bilingual skills along with strong planning and organizational skills to join a growing, global International News Organization located in the Washington, DC area.
Why join us?
We offer a competitive area compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Research and prepare reports in both English and Mandarin, assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Formulate and maintain relevant office policies and regulations.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from executive administrative assistants and senior manager.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel reservations.
- Maintain and develop external relations with current and potential business partners.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings and engage in event planning and implementation.
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual Chinese Mandarin skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent information gathering skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Driver's License required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot