Administrative Assistant/ Project Manager
Jobot Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: April 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
A bit about us:
Do you have your completed Bachelor's degree and possess excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail? Do you want to start your career with a company who offers long-term career opportunities? If so, read on!
We have an immediate need for a sharp, entrepreneurial-spirited individual who will be supporting our CEO in a Project Management / Administrative Assistant role. This is an entry-level position with great opportunity career growth opportunities within the company.
Why join us?
- Casual office environment, we wear jeans & t-shirts
- We pay for your downtown parking and cater lunch every day
- Great long-term career opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits
- We will train you on using media products including the Adobe suite of products
Is your background a fit?
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA with high SAT/ACT scores
- Excellent MS Office
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent project planning, management and coordination abilities
- Positive attitude with a strong aptitude to pick up things/direction quickly
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Able to commit to a minimum of 2 years
- Work a 50-hour work week with some nights and weekends, as needed
What will you be doing?
- Organize and manage a continuously growing library of media (photographs, albums, video)
- Assist with calendar scheduling and updates, travel planning
- Create and catalog videos
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressFort Worth, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot