Accounts Payable Specialist
Jobot North Liberty, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Duffy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $42,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a highly competitive, performance-driven hotel management company striving to deliver an outstanding experience to our guests!
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions, primarily the daily approving of AP Invoices, daily approving of company Credit Cards submitted to corporate, and monthly reconciliation for Prime Vendor accounts
Why join us?
- Excellent benefits!
- Outstanding work/life balance!
- Stable company with over 50 years in business!
- Great company culture!
- Daily approving of AP Invoices submitted by property GM’s thru OneSource
- Daily approving of Company Credit Cards submitted to corporate
- Monthly reconciliation for Prime Vendor accounts assigned for each location on a monthly basis, all necessary research and follow through with hotels regarding discrepancies account reconciliation and verification as processing trial balance for each property
- Help with new vendor setup in accounting system- Dynamics Great Plains.
- Professional written and oral communication to GM’s and DO’s on process’s and procedures as it relates to Vendor Invoicing
- Help to issue and process weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forms needed for AP purposes.
- Be knowledgeable of processes to explain proper procedures and reasons behind policies
- Providing assistance and possible reconciliation to problems the property may be experiencing
- Work closely with other staff in admin office including but not limited to staff accountants, admin staff, marketing and upper management.
- Serving as a reference tool for all Accounts Payable processing of invoices , operational and financial questions asked and knowing who can support you in each area for questions
- Auditing of work sent to corporate to insure procedures are followed and communicating problems noted to properties and management
- Auditing and questioning policy/procedure/events to insure that honesty and integrity prevails throughout
- Serve as a reference – consistent professional feedback/communication/email/tickler/etc
- Customer service – insuring that an attitude of customer service is prevalent in our organization through serving our customers (properties)
- Enhancing systems, procedures and manuals to assist our staff in doing their jobs (ie: restaurant/bar manual, employee manuals, employee administration/policy handbooks, benefit manual, accountant handbook, front desk procedure guide, etc)
- Education and enforcement of communication on policies and procedures
- Other duties assigned as it relates to the accounting functions at corporate office
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNorth Liberty, IA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot