Jobot Wixom, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Kimbrel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
This is a great opportunity to work closely with senior leaders in a fast-growing company. You will be faced with the challenge of building the new systems, processes, and analytics to best support strategic decision-making as the company continues to grow in complexity and size. We are improving the methods we use to forecast and analyze our operating expenses and changing the way we track key investments being made across the business. This role will involve partnering with teams across the organization to drive planning cycles, reporting, controls, and analytics. This is a highly visible role.
Why join us?
They care for every member of the team by providing:
- Bonus potential
- 401k match
- Full health benefits
- Ample career progres
- Competitive compensation - $80k-$100k depending on experience
- Caring company culture
Primary Responsibilities And Knowledge
- Strong leader with experience managing Accounting teams to provide timely and accurate financial reporting in compliance with GAAP. Responsible for full accounting department including accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, payroll, tax, fixed assets, insurance, fuel accounting, and other related functions.
- Manages month-end close process, prepares US balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow, and oversees the preparation of monthly financial reporting package.
- Collaborates with the executive team to prepare the annual budget and long-term financial projections for US and International operations.
- Experience managing accounting for multi-entity business structure and comfort with related intercompany transactions and accounting entries.
- Supporting Accounting Department & Collections Staff
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Proficent in QuickBooks
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of OneStream or QAD a plus
- Strong communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance