Jobot Rome, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Jobot is working with a global Mechanical and Engineering company that is growing and looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. This will be a hybrid schedule moving forward. The Accounting Manager will report directly to the Controller of the group while having tons of exposure to the C-Level team!
Why join us?
- Strong reputation in the community.
- Great leadership and company culture.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits & compensation package.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare and consolidate financial statements and reports.
- Develop budgets, report variances to budget, financial forecasts and report results to executive team.
- Create, implement and maintain accounting system modules to improve control and efficiency.
- Create performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback systems that support company objectives.
- Manages daily activities of support staff.
- Implements processes for monthly close, incorporating the company’s templates and tools.
- Direct the corporation’s financial affairs to include financial reporting, tax compliance, and business planning.
- Collaborates with external auditors, gathering and providing information and documents needed for inquiries.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- BA degree in accounting or related study.
- 5+ years of related work experience – preferably in a similar environment.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the executive team.
- CPA (inactive or active) preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance