- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Duffy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
The Accountant will support a variety of accounting functions including month-end GL closing, balance sheet reconciliations, financial analysis, etc.
Why join us?
- Excellent benefits!
- Outstanding work/life balance!
- Great company culture!
- Room for growth!
The Staff Accountant will be primarily responsible for functions such as:
- Assist with month-end general ledger closing.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Perform account analysis and research discrepancies.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with inventory audits and reconciliations.
- Interact effectively with Payables, Purchasing, Receivables, and Management staff to resolve problems.
- Assist in the year-end audit.
- Assist in preparation and review of a variety of monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1 to 2 years of Industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA a plus.
- 1 to 2 years accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with integrated accounting computer system required.
- A detail oriented, dedicated individual with a minimum of two years experience. Retail accounting experience a plus.
Status: Full Time
Shift: First (Day)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance