Jobot Englewood, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hanani Carlisle
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Great opportunity for an Accountant to join a religious organization/ non-profit. As the Director of Accounting you will be overseeing all accounting operations & financial reports.
Why join us?
- Great work life balance and flexibility/ remote opportunities.
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Supervise staff in all day-to-day accounting (accounts payable/receivable, fixed assets, reconciliation, donor services etc)
- Implement internal control procedures.
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Participate in monthly closing and reconciliation procedures.
- Manage expense reimbursement process
- Manage the annual budget
- Assist in the coordination of the annual external audit
- Ensure compliance with governmental tax and legal filing
- Maintain the general ledger and record journal entries
- Financial reporting and perform financial analysis
- Submit payments
- Track and report on all grant agreements.
- Reconcile investment income
- Maintain cash flow needs
- Prepare 1099s and form 1096 annually
- Manage all sales tax and property tax
- BS degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA highly preferred
- SAGE Intacct a plus
- 5-7+ years of experience ideally in a non-profit
- Must believe in the mission of the organization
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance