Jobot Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client, a reputable international advertising agency, is adding an Account Director to their team!
Why join us?
Your day-to-day responsibilities can be grouped into 3 broad areas:
- Provide proactive, discipline-agnostic and solutions-oriented account leadership for excellent client engagement; continually seek out and suggest ways of improving client engagement across the account and wider agency
- Provide leadership and management for our client stakeholders’ activities, ensuring consistency of delivery from the agency
- Interrogate, interpret, write and challenge agency and client briefs, guiding the client through the process from start to finish
- Lead a variety of specialist and integrated delivery teams (from exhibitions, event, video, digital, learning and communications planning and writing) acting as primary agency liaison to your clients, providing guidance and oversight for all parties in creating value and excellent results and acting as a point of escalation as and when required
- Actively contribute and assist the Global Client Engagement Director in the preparation and implementation of Account Plans
- Be curious and observant, interpret client challenges to identify new business opportunities
- Manage and mentor junior team members as appropriate
- Deputize for Global Client Engagement Director when required
- Continually seek marginal gains in the day to day through incremental process improvements
- Work with the Client Engagement Director to take an active role in developing and acquiring new business by proactively managing and nurturing good client relationships
- Partner with the full spectrum of agency service line leads to organically promote the full range of agency services as appropriate and fit for client needs
- Acquire and build a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives and work collaboratively with internal departments to deliver against these objectives.
- Develop a strategic understanding of client needs at an organizational and individual level, ensuring the agency’s response is tailored to recognize and deliver against these
- Drive the successful delivery of projects as the client’s main point of contact from briefing to delivery and post project reviews
- Work with the operations team and heads of departments to appropriately resource projects
- Be accountable for multiple and varied budgets with administrative support
- Be accountable and responsible for the commercial value of projects, including fees, 3rd party spend, and internal time spent to maintain margin
- Be responsible for delivery of specific account income targets and maximize Group income opportunities whilst providing best value for the client
Your skills range
- Integrated communications experience, some in an agency (6+ years expected)
- Pharma category experience required. Client focus is on Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolism, Respiratory and Immunology, but therapy area specialism is preferred, not essential.
- Proven track record in building strong client relationships that grow business
- Comfortable in leading communications or content delivery requirements across a broad range of channels, including experiential and digital
- Accountable leader
- Authentic and genuine personality; social, warm and open
- Excellent active listener
- Calm and professional under pressure, able to take decisions and provide clear direction
- Nurturing to junior members around you, willing to support, guide, teach and train
- Strong problem solver
- Curious information seeker; asks questions, researches, gathers and shares insights
- Naturally demonstrates passion, innovation and integrity in client service
- Excellent financial management and commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident in forecasting and account planning
- High attention to detail
- Team player, comfortable in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders (external and internal)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.