REMOTE! Sr. Salesforce Administrator: $120-$140k+ Amazing benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My Client is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, they have been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenges the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
They have provided endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
They are seeking an analytically savvy, strategic, and technical Sr. Salesforce Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for spearheading the rollout and ongoing development of our new sales CRM platform which is used by 100+ users across the organization.
What you will do:
- Guide and support ongoing sales strategy in collaboration with the VP/ Sr. Director of Sales Operations and Sales Leadership,
- Act as an overall owner of Salesforce
- Provide cross-functional support and training for the Salesforce system to Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing, and other system users. ( 100 + users)
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or in a similar role. Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Experience working with technical engineering teams to communicate requirements, test functionality, and collaboratively build technical solutions.
- 1+ years of proven working experience as a data analyst, business systems analyst, or similar role
- Salesforce admin certification and advanced admin certification
Nice to Have:
- Experience in programming in Apex or other languages is a plus
- Experience managing CRM integrations is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary $120k-$140k
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Annual Performance Bonus & Equity Appreciation Plan
- Corporate Donation Matching
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
- Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights, and monthly Town Halls)
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Jobfuture