We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are looking for a Title Insurance Settlement Processor to work for a busy, well-established local Title company. Must be dependable, well organized and an experienced.
- Coordinate closing times with the buyers, sellers and agents and ensure all necessary paperwork is prepared prior to signing;
- Notarize the legal documents;
- Obtain funding authorization from the lenders (authorization to disburse funds);
- Make and distribute buyer copies of the lender packages;
- Ship and track all lender documents;
- Submit all legal documents for recording on a daily basis;
- Deposit funds at the local bank on a daily basis;
- Distribute buyer checks to the buyers and real estate agents;
- Review the Disclosure settlement, legal documents and plat surveys for accuracy and initiate any necessary filed-specific corrections.
- High school degree or equivalent, college preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the title/mortgage industry.
- Strong knowledge of the disclosure settlement (formerly HUD-1).
- Applicable escrow license as required by the State .
- Flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Title Agent License a plus
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!