We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
- In accordance with established policies and procedures, originates consumer and real estate loans by reviewing and analyzing the credit-worthiness of loan applications.
- Orders credit bureau reports, makes direct credit inquiries, approves or denies credit requests, notifies dealers of loan decisions and assists in the cashing of approved loans.
- Responsible for producing a high volume of quality consumer/indirect/HELOC’s and 2nd mortgage loans.
- Handles members’ complaints and responds to a variety of loan inquiries from internal staff and members.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities •
• Conducts interviews and verifies eligibility for providing loan services.
• Assists branch employees with lending decisions and proper documentation.
• Reviews all data presented on applications to determine purpose, current financial status, compliance with consumer law and debt ratio.
• Determines if loan requests should be approved or denied.
• Approves loans, which meet approval criteria andauthority level assigned, insuring they are processed and ready for disbursal without delay.
• Is capable of processing a loan from inception through credit investigation, write up and disbursement.
• Insures that current loan policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Maintains proper surveillance and security over applications being processed and funds being disbursed.
• Informs members of rejection or conditional loans.
• Processes deed of trust loans, which include 1ST and 2nd mortgages, Home equity and FHA Title, I home improvement loans, to closing and insures all are complete prior to filing.
• Must be registered with the NMLS before performing any duties related to the offering of mortgage products to perspective borrowers.
• Responsible for maintaining positive public relations with our members. • Researches member files and determines necessary corrections.
• Secures contracts and checks at the close of the business.
• Other duties as required or assigned by management.
Other Duties And Responsibilities
• Must comply with the Federal Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering & Customer Identification Policy (BSA), the OFAC Policy and the Identity Theft Policy.
• Writes up work sheets on loans.
• Responsible for supplies necessary for operation of the Loan Department
• Insures FHA reporting manifest is complete.
• Assists staff in understanding policies and procedures.
• Handles members’ complaints
• May perform supervisory duties in the absence of department supervisor.
• Assists in training department personnel
• Keeps managers informed of problems or potential problems with department.
• Insures that all files are secure at the close of business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And Training
• High School diploma with some additional coursework, certifications and/or lending training.
• Must be able to meet the qualifications necessary to be registered with the NMLS under the provisions set forth by the S.A.F.E. Act.
• On an annual basis is required to complete mandatory Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and Red Flag Identity Theft training.
• 3-5 years credit union or financial industry experience within the lending function.
Interpersonal Skills Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Other Special Skills And Abilities
• Knowledge of lending laws and regulations. • Knowledge of Credit Union products and services. • Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and the ability to explain complex terms or situations. • Strong proficiency in computer software including word, excel, outlook. • Knowledge of lending software and reporting.
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!