Under the direct supervision of the Card Payment Services Manager/Assistant Manager; support branches, the call center, back office departments, and members, answering card and payment operations calls regarding ACH, debit, credit, ATM, prepaid, instant issue, and card dispute claims processing. Provide detailed answers, resolve complex issues, support critical department projects and special assignments. Collect data and prepare various structured card payment reports. Conduct card and payment-related training to Card Payment/Branch/MSC staff and provide leadership.
There are no direct reports to this position.
NATURE & SCOPE:
• Support branches, call center, departments, and members answering calls on the full range of transactions and maintenance associated with card and payment processes, including ACH, Person to Person (P2P), Account to Account (A2A), EFT, credit and debit card transactions, card ordering and replacement, card dispute claims, and other assigned daily tasks and reports using credit union policies, procedures, and network operating rules. Handles escalated and more difficult, problematic and intricate member concerns.
• Review and process various high level reports as assigned making appropriate complex financial adjustments in accordance with Regulations.
• Research, analyze, adjust, and respond to complicated account discrepancies, in accordance with Regulation CC, Regulation E, Regulation Z, NACHA rules, Mastercard and other associated card and payment operating rules in order to avoid penalties, fines and legal ramifications.
• Collect data in order to prepare or assist in the preparation of high level operations management reports, spreadsheets, and dashboards to assess metrics and performance
• Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints to meet work deadlines, and remain calm in stressful situations.
• Ability to move between multiple systems quickly and efficiently, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Sharp skill and ability to perform difficult financial transactions with accuracy and minimal or no errors in daily work.
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
• Great knowledge of accounting principles.
• Innate ability to identify, analyze, and suggest creative ways to improve assigned tasks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Demonstrate leadership by displaying adaptability as well as a positive, professional can-do attitude at all times.
• Answer calls from branches, call center, back office departments, and members regarding operations in area of expertise. Perform research, provide answers, resolve issues, and perform file maintenance as required. Handle escalated and more difficult, problematic and intricate member concerns.
• Research, analyze, adjust, and respond to complicated account discrepancies, in accordance with Regulation CC, Regulation E, Regulation Z, NACHA rules, Mastercard and other associated card and payment operating rules.
• Sustain excellent organization and meet deadlines.
• Collaborate with others to research, develop and implement new products and services. Perform analysis and system testing on new product and service rollouts, software updates, etc. May serve on committees as a Subject Matter Expert.
• Maintain the highest level of internal/external member service. Deliver the Orange Experience and act in the best interest of the member.
• Perform various advanced tasks, projects and administrative duties as assigned.