We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
The Closing Specialist - Funder is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare documents and closing packages for title company.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Review all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and investor and company requirements.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Ensure all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Understand and adhere to all existing and/or changes to internal or external guidelines, processes and procedures as soon as they are implemented.
- Review Closing Disclosure
- Review Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy.
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final figures.
- Sending Closing documents.
- Requesting the wire timely.
- Coordinate closings with title companies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a closer, loan processor and / or funder is required.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Working knowledge of Green Folders and Title Express is a plus, but not required.
- High volume work environment experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19 and then will need to work in office when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!