We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Are you interested in applying your sales & customer service skills to further your career? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment where success is rewarded? Then join us as a Call Center Representative.
- Assist members and potential members with telephone and correspondence fostering a one call resolution environment.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Open new accounts in a back-up capacity.
- Contact and continue dialogue with new members whose accounts were recently opened.
- Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We Can Offer You:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Career growth opportunities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- 2 years experience in a Medical field a plus
- Prior call center experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to recognize and resolve member issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
- High school diploma or GED.
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!