We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are seeking an experienced Cashier to join a well-established organization located in San Diego. Cashier is responsible for accurate and efficient processing of member transactions, making modifications to accounts, adding account services, opening new accounts, and performing those functions according to the policies & guidelines of the organization in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Open, close and balance own cash drawer daily.
- Disburse cash and check withdrawals.
- Maintain drawer cash levels within prescribed amounts.
- Process share deposit payments, loan payments and account transfers.
- Open new membership accounts.
- Address member inquiries about services and about their accounts.
- Post and Log night, ATM and mail deposits. (Part of dual-control team.)
- Perform account maintenance as authorized.
- Strong understanding of cultural competency.
- Preference for working in organizations that place priority on teamwork and collaboration.
- High School or equivalent.
- One to three years' experience in customer service industry with progressive cash handling responsibilities.