We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are currently seeking a hardworking and experienced Bookkeeper with experience to work with a Title Insurance Company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a position that rewards hard work.
The Accountant | Comptroller handles the day to day clerical and Accounting for the National Title Division, including:
- Check balancing
- Ledger balancing
- Transactional receipt and balancing of monies
- Balance monies overall accounting wise and reconciliations by client and by division.
- Depositing or directing money and total account ledgers internally and with corporate offices and accounts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3 years' real estate, title curative experience required
- Minimum 2 years' accounting experience
- Foreclosure experience and knowledge of ResWare a plus!