We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Our client is looking for a QA Manager to ensure that QA efforts are uniform and consistent across projects and teams. Define test methods, Review design decisions for testability and stability. Maintain effective, positive, productive communication with Developers, Product owners and PMO.
Guide the definition, development, maintenance, documentation, and execution of test scripts on time and escalate issues and risks as appropriate to ensure projects stay on track. Responsible for defect ownership from identification to closure. Ensures the product testing is complete and of high quality prior to sign off.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, creating test cases and test plans.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Selenium, Jira and other QA test tools
- Security testing is a plus
- Well immersed with Scrum / Agile methodologies as well as conventional project management
- Mobile app testing experience
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Liaison between development, PMO, product sponsors, and product owners.
- Able to analyze requirements and specifications.
- Work with release management to test deployments
- Manage Hotfix testing plan and implementation.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. A minimum of 10 years experience as a QA engineer required. A minimum of 3 years .net experience and 2-year performance testing preferred but not required. Team management experience.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of on-going issues.
- Effective planning, organization, documentation, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be responsible, flexible, and possess strong analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner.
- A sound commitment to provide the high level of service necessary for accomplishment of the job and organization objectives while creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure; handle a variety of assignments simultaneously; and flexibility, ability, and willingness to work at a rapid pace in strict time frames.
- Professional demeanor and appearance are necessary as well as personal work habits that inspire the best in others.
- Ability to work independently and without direct or continuous supervisory support.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Selenium, Postman and the ability to create Coded UI Test Scripts a plus.
- Experience working with Jira for project Management updates a plus.
- Preferred experience with Visual Studio automation with Selenium, API testing with Postman, Octopus, Bitbucket and Unit testing.
- Preferred experience working in a regulated industry, FDIC, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and GLBA.
- Provide project and team leadership for Quality Assurance testers.
- Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Will participate in code reviews.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to developers.
- Enters instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
- Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
- May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
- Seek to recognize areas for internal improvement and develop plans for implementation of such improvements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company policies and procedures, regulatory policies, and legal procedures to ensure all measures comply.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and supportive attitude about the company and when working with co-workers, vendors and the public, whether contact is by mail, telephone or in person.
- Complete all other assigned duties and assignments as directed by the IT Development Manager.
- Compliant with Laws & Regulations.