Manager/Lead (Loan Servicing Expertise)
JobTracks, Inc. San Diego, CA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Loan Servicing Manager, you'll have the chance to direct loan servicing activities while inspiring and developing staff. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree; and 5 to 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of progressive experience in consumer loans with knowledge of real estate loan processing.
- Must have working knowledge of all consumer and real estate loan products, policies, procedures, services, and delivery methods
- At least one year of supervisor and administrative experience is required
- Thorough knowledge of credit union loan products and applicable policies and standards and excellent understanding of government regulations and legal requirements involving loan servicing are required
- Proficient in Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use
- University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
- Ensures effective control of workflow to meet time deadlines; set priorities and organizes the workload for assigned area of responsibility to effectively manage department time
- Supervision to ensure accurate reconciliation, balancing and clearing of all general ledger accounts assign to the department
- Responsible for consumer and real estate loan corrections, alterations and notifies members of approved changes
- Supervise the processing of all insurance related transactions, including: CPI add-ons, full/partial refunds and claim payments
- Guaranteed Asset Protection claim payments, Mechanical Repair Coverage refunds and Credit Protection claim payments
- Supervise DMV functions included but not limited to the perfecting and releasing of titles
- Responsible for the processing and maintenance of real estate impound accounts; including PMI, taxes and homeowner's insurance payments
- Monitors the Advanced due date report, Auto Paid report and other loan service related reports
- Supervise staff in processing Demands for Payoff, Subordination Agreements, processing real estate loan payoff checks, ARM notices, setting up and cancelling tax service contracts, mortgage auto transfers and preparing substitutions of Trustee and Full Reconvenyances
- Responsible for reviewing/revising/developing procedures pertaining to job responsibilities on an as needed basis
- Responsible for Investor Reporting, including: cash remittances, reconciliations, file maintenance, modifications, foreclosures, short sales and the selling of loans
- Responsible for Member Business Loan annual reviews
- Responsible for the accurate posting of the participation loan payments to core system
- Represent the organization during external and internal audits, including but not limited to: NCUA, FHLB, DFI, Crowe Horwath, McGladrey & Pullen, State Board of Equalization and Client
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner
- Maintains member and other sensitive information with confidentiality
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired
JobTracks, Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for Advancement!
ABOUT JOBTRACKS It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf! REFER A FRIEND = GET $50 You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and Insurance